Foil Effects Tutorial Video
Easy to use and super easy to do.....
1. Apply your favorite base coat
2. If covering entire nail in foil, for best results apply a white polish over your base coat.
3. Once polish is dry, apply a coat of Orly Bonder (or any polish meant to leave a tacky layer). If only applying foil to a design, paint design using the Bonder and follow next steps.
4. Once the Bonder layer has dried enough to not be completely wet but has still left a slightly tacky layer, press foil into tacky layer.
5. Apply top coat of your choose and enjoy your foil mani!