Chrome Effects Tutorial Video
Easy to use and super easy to do....
1.Start with a good base coat. The best option would be something that helps prevernts staining.
2. Apply two coats (or until nail is fully covered) of an opaque black polish (not jelly or sheer). Allow to DRY COMPLETELY!
3. Apply a single layer of Orly Bonder and allow to dry. This will dry with a slightly tacky layer that the chrome powder will stick to.
4. Using the application brush provided, press and rub the chrome powder into the tacky layer of the Bonder.
5 Using a fan brush, lightly brush off the excess powder.
6. Apply a fast drying top coat and allow to dry!
7. Enjoy your beautiful chrome mani!